Tri Jet manufacturing started in 2003 with one employee and one water jet machine.
Since then we have added comprehensive complementary processes.
- CNC Machining with 4-5 Axis Vertical Milling and Live Tool Turning capability.
- Large-Format CNC water jetting.
- Welding and fabrication equipment, GMAW, FCAW, and GTAW Ferrous and Non-Ferrous materials.
- 2-D and 3-D modeling services using Solid-works.
- 3-D printing in both FDM and SLA technology.
- Laser engraving and marking.
- Ceramic coating.
- A great team of employees that are a key part of our success.
We continue to grow as a company every year and add to our capabilities that we can offer to Alaska businesses.
Click here to download our Tri-Jet Manufacturing Services Certificate.