TriJet is a one stop manufacturing services company. We have a wide range of processes and core competencies for fabrication, equipment maintenance and re-manufacturing. We have an agile work force versed in technology-based manufacturing processes and manual craftsmanship. TriJet picks up and delivers materials at the customer’s job site. TriJet has a state-of the-art integrated manufacturing facility. We are located near a rail spur, and can manage complex integration projects as well as simple part-based services.
- Forming and Shaping
- CNC Machining
- Vertical Machining
- 5-Axis, 4-Axis
- Ferrous and non ferrous
- Multi Axis production centers
- CNC Water-jet Cutting 6′ x 13′
- Obsolescence management
- Out of production maintenance and component repair/replace
- SLEP (Service Life Extension Program (US Navy)
- Snow removal
- Off Highway
- Special Equipment
- 3-D Modelling and Component Design
References and Customers
- Alaska Railroad Special projects, manufacturing services.
- Airfield Maintenance (TSAIA) Powder coating.
- Airglas CNC Machining and turning, CNC Water-Jet, Powder Coating.
- Weldin Construction CNC Waterjet, Fabrication.
- US Navy (NSWC Carderock) Vehicle Design, Manufacturing Services, SLEP.
- North Slope Telecom Special Projects, Design Build, Fabrication.
- Alaska Roteq CNC Machining, High performance Coatings and Fabrication.
- Cruz Construction , Design, CNC Waterjet, Fabrication, Powder-coating.
- Credit Cards
- Impact Cards Accepted
- HUBZone Certified
- CAGE: 5J5D7
- DUNS # 146638031
Purchasing and Accounting
1960 S. Eklutna
Palmer, Alaska 99645